Monday 7 January 2013

Fuji X-100


I've been taking the Fuji X-100 with me everywhere, it's been a constant companion over the last few weeks since it's arrival and I'm really enjoying using it. There are a couple of things to note with this camera: firstly, it's not a Leica, I know a lot of people are drawn by the design and hope that it'll perform like an M9 , it won't. Having said that though once you get used to it's quirks and have used it enough, it is a force to be reckoned with. The image quality is amazing, when you get the focus to work it is spot-on. It's light and easy to carry with you everywhere, it's discreet , agile and mostly affordable. I have always wanted a camera that's easy to carry and good enough to produce usable images and the Fuji X-100 seems to fit the bill very smartly. The true test will be an assignment in Venice next weekend, I intend to take only the X-100 ... 

No comments:

Post a Comment